Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Looks like Pitts put up a 7.12 3cone and 4.30 Short Shuttle. Didn’t see those numbers posted in here. 

Someone said Vernon Davis was not as agile I believe. Davis did test better in both areas with a 7.00 3 cone and 4.17 Short Shuttle both at the combine.

19 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Someone said Vernon Davis was not as agile I believe. Davis did test better in both areas with a 7.00 3 cone and 4.17 Short Shuttle both at the combine.

Stefon Diggs had a 7.03 3-cone and 4.32 shuttle. Doesn't mean he's less agile than Vernon Davis.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

He wasn't. Very linear on the field. Super tight. Pitts on the field is just more fluid.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Check out Pitts's whip route TD against Kentucky. It was a thing of beauty. He's quick for a 6'6" guy.

4 hours ago, BowlesDawgDX said:

I'm coming around as well. Think we'd cut Hurst next year given how his contract is structured. If we go/ are able to go Pitts/Williams, gotta load up on defense for the rest (obvious statement)

For me it would depend on the cost for Hurst to keep him considering a 2 TE set is a staple of the system smith runs which is based of shannys style of system as well.

• Like 1

Nick McCloud Notre Dame CB:  6-0 193, 4.37 40 and 

Javon McKinley Notre dame WR: 6-1 215, 4.57 40 and 20 reps on the bench.  

Probably both late round draft picks but did well, McCloud having that time is impressive and he is a solid tackler as well,  NC State transfer.

Hainsey and Eichenberg both had 32 and 33 reps at 225 which shows the power they both have.  

Ex1a6fHWEAYU5Vp?format=jpg&name=large