Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

That’s a good point.

Certain vehicles are more deadly than others to drive. Some provide better protection in collision accidents, but you’re completely screwed if those vehicles roll over.

It’s why the “choice” argument isn’t the greatest. You create a slippery slope to analyze all aspects of society and question where to draw the line.

I absolutely agree with the choice thing, its a slippery slope. I wasnt the one that made it though, @ET80 did. I just took it further and as you already said, analyzed those other aspects of society.

But you know what, i just dont care to argue it anymore, now that ive actually thought about whats being argued. I encourage @ET80and whoever else who think its a good idea to refuse hospital care to the unvaccinated to call their local and state officials, and really press them to get the ball rolling. try to get other people on board and have them call as well. Tell your neighbors, tell the couple waiting at the bar thats out for dinner. Shout it to the world, and maybe, just maybe enough people will suggest it that we see some action. I dont see that happening, in fact i suspect the reaction would be pretty poor, but if anyone believes in it that much they should absolutely do what they can. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

I absolutely agree with the choice thing, its a slippery slope. I wasnt the one that made it though, @ET80 did. I just took it further and as you already said, analyzed those other aspects of society.

But you know what, i just dont care to argue it anymore, now that ive actually thought about whats being argued. I encourage @ET80and whoever else who think its a good idea to refuse hospital care to the unvaccinated to call their local and state officials, and really press them to get the ball rolling. try to get other people on board and have them call as well. Tell your neighbors, tell the couple waiting at the bar thats out for dinner. Shout it to the world, and maybe, just maybe enough people will suggest it that we see some action. I dont see that happening, in fact i suspect the reaction would be pretty poor, but if anyone believes in it that much they should absolutely do what they can. 

you do realize triage is already thing, right? It's even got a name... triage. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

you do realize triage is already thing, right? It's even got a name... triage. 

absolutely. Triage exists. 

But like i said, im done arguing. Its just so silly that it was even being argued. Again, if you feel strongly this what we should do, call your state and local officials. Tell your neighbors, tell anyone who will listen to help raise support for this idea. Im gonna sound like a broken record, but i suspect that the it wont be well received among people you encounter out in the real world. BUt that doesnt matter, because you guys believe it. Enact local change, it can happen if you push hard enough and find enough people that agree with you.

I didn’t realize we had 100K cases this past Wednesday. It’ll probably start doubling soon if the low vaccination states don’t start picking up the slack.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-covid-19-cases-hit-six-month-high-over-100000-reuters-tally-2021-08-05/

Seven U.S. states with among the lowest COVID-19 vaccination rates - Florida, Texas, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi - account for half of the country's new cases and hospitalizations in the last week

Edited by Xenos