Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i mean, you yourself got vaccinated, and you sit here and are totally cool with other not vaccinating up.

Youre part of the problem.

i thought i was done, but as this is our first engagement...

Am i cool with it? Or am i just not cool with saying you can die if youre not vaccinated. Quite the jump there, right?

Ill also give you the benefit of the doubt on the homelessness thing and say you missed my reply. I should have been more specific and said living on the street instead of homeless. Theres shelters available where people can sleep and eat, they just have rules, and many that live on the street dont like said rules. Its certainly not a perfect place, but no, most homeless dont have to sleep on the street.

5 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Or am i just not cool with saying you can die if youre not vaccinated.

If they die, they die.

that seems to be their mindset (hi team-wrecker Kirk Cousins), so whats wrong with that?

If these antivaxxers dont want to play with the social contract, they can make room for people who do.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If exercise and eating well was the singular answer to covid, this doesn’t happen.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2923061-browns-myles-garrett-not-sure-when-hell-be-fully-recovered-from-covid-19

In case anyone isn’t sure if the Myles Garrett character is physically fit, have a look for yourself.

660f366eb247936ce2bcc7c4b4861100

Physically fit on the outside =/= fit on the inside.  Many athletes have atrocious diets and are physically blessed despite it.  I'm not taking a hammer approach.  I'm changing the conversation.  We have a s*** ton of problems that are still being overlooked.  You said that it's not one or the other, it's both, and that's what I'm saying the discussion should be about. And I'm not antivaxx or have encouraged people to not get the vaxx.  I'm just tired of everyone waiting around and blaming everyone else when we should all take some responsibility for our own health.  

Medicine should become more proactive and less reactive.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

they can die living, not being stuck in a hospital

Bingo - if you're going to reject science, don't take half measures. Go hard, go home, reject it ALL.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If they die, they die.

that seems to be their mindset (hi team-wrecker Kirk Cousins), so whats wrong with that?

If these antivaxxers dont want to play with the social contract, they can make room for people who do.

wow, you guys are just awful human beings huh? Thank god its the internet though. Gotta live somewhere. 

14 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Am i cool with it? Or am i just not cool with saying you can die if youre not vaccinated. Quite the jump there, right?

gasp

its almost like decisions have consequences

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

We have a s*** ton of problems that are still being overlooked.  You said that it's not one or the other, it's both, and that's what I'm saying the discussion should be about.

You and I had this conversation and I told you my personal experience - cleaned up diet, exercised and lost 26 lbs. 

I get what you're saying, but can we choose to say it AFTER we're past this critical stage? Let's take care of the easy (vaccinations, where you walk in, get a jab and get out) and when we're through this pandemic, then take care of the more challenging (changing lifestyles)?

I agree with what you're saying, I'm a living testament with it - but let's establish priorities here, people are rejecting the vaccine WHILE shoving processed crap in their mouths. Can we get them to cross the easy bridge and then look to get them to rethink their diets and lifestyle?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Physically fit on the outside =/= fit on the inside.  Many athletes have atrocious diets and are physically blessed despite it.  I'm not taking a hammer approach.  I'm changing the conversation.  We have a s*** ton of problems that are still being overlooked.  You said that it's not one or the other, it's both, and that's what I'm saying the discussion should be about. And I'm not antivaxx or have encouraged people to not get the vaxx.  I'm just tired of everyone waiting around and blaming everyone else when we should all take some responsibility for our own health.  

Medicine should become more proactive and less reactive.

I mean, I’m that regard I completely agree, healthcare can’t be just meds and vaccines. 

I’m just saying in regards to covid, spinach, kale and exercise isn’t enough in many cases.

Bottom mine is eat well, move your body, take meds when they’re required (while doing what you can’t to eliminate the need) and get proper vaccinations. This has always and will always be the correct path.

As far as the vaccine, I get the reluctance of some, I truly do.  But if you’re well meaning you mask up, properly, at all times in public and avoid doing dumb ish. 

These people need to show some accountability as well, which by and large they don’t.

• Like 2