NBA Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread - Draft Starts Noon EST on 3/14

MKnight82

I almost took Harrison Barnes with my last pick.  He's a good player, obviously not a star but does all of the little things right. I took Duncan Robinson instead because my starting lineup needed a volume 3 point shooter.  Was hoping Barnes would drop.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

i'm trying to decide between two players, and which one is more likely to drop ( i don't have a pick in the 7th rd)

I'm in a similar thought process.  Reach for a fit I like, which bench spot do I target, what player fits best with what I want to do.  I've got a few different directions I could go with next.

Royce O'Neale plays the 2nd most minutes on the team with the best record in the NBA, shoots 42% from 3, has the 7th hardest match-up difficulty on defense this year and is one of 3 in the top 10 with A impact grades guarding those players (Simmons is the other one who has been drafted so far). Elite 3&D player.

Edited by 11sanchez11

30 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Royce O'Neale plays the 2nd most minutes on the team with the best record in the NBA, shoots 42% from 3, has the 7th hardest match-up difficulty on defense this year and is one of 3 in the top 10 with A impact grades guarding those players (Simmons is the other one who has been drafted so far). Elite 3&D player.

I sat next to him in a class at college.

• Like 1