MKnight82

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

PG - Kyrie Irving | Tyrese Haliburton

SG - Malik Beasley

SF - Kevin Durant | Gordon Hayward

PF - Pascal Siakam

C - Serge Ibaka | Dwight Howard

Can someone give me some props? 

yeah man, you did a good job, someone has to come in last place and it's cool you were willing to sacrifice your time for that 

• Like 5

So it doesn't look like anyone has traded a pick after Round 12 so I guess its possible to drop this to 12 rounds if yall want. Its already getting more difficult to get people to pick and I expect that to get even harder when FFMD starts. 

I tried the NBA 2k league last night and it will work.  It doesn't let me do an only 15 team league but the remaining 15 teams will be so terrible it won't matter. 

38 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So it doesn't look like anyone has traded a pick after Round 12 so I guess its possible to drop this to 12 rounds if yall want. Its already getting more difficult to get people to pick and I expect that to get even harder when FFMD starts. 

I tried the NBA 2k league last night and it will work.  It doesn't let me do an only 15 team league but the remaining 15 teams will be so terrible it won't matter. 

12 is plenty

6 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Really wanted Mikal Bridges as my "PF". Should've pulled the trigger on him. 

Bridges would've been nice but LNJ has been a menace defensively this year as well. But yeah, a Hunter/Bridges 3/4 duo would've been able to switch everything.