Green Bay Packers 2017 Draft Pick Watch

Packer_ESP

6 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I hate when it's over, but my heart prefers for us to go out like this over going out in the playoffs.  Only difference is the playoffs meant a chance we didn't go out at all.  Very sad.  Football is worse than an abusive relationship. 

Your hope has to be that this brings out the changes necessary (firing Dom) and that the draft goes a lot like last year (teams bolting up to board to take skill position guys and QBs) and we are left in a position like New Orleans last year where a premier defender who will be an asset right away steps in and helps us. Also, we have money this off-season, the only "non Packer" on the roster next year is Lance Kendricks, we need to spend there as well, Adams is the only must resign.

46 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Your hope has to be that this brings out the changes necessary (firing Dom) and that the draft goes a lot like last year (teams bolting up to board to take skill position guys and QBs) and we are left in a position like New Orleans last year where a premier defender who will be an asset right away steps in and helps us. Also, we have money this off-season, the only "non Packer" on the roster next year is Lance Kendricks, we need to spend there as well, Adams is the only must resign.

Would we bring Brooks back?

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

I would say Corey Lindsey is a must sign too.

Archived