Green Bay Packers 2017 Draft Pick Watch

Packer_ESP

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Lol, so basically exactly what I said?  Dallas and Detroit are not threats when the Cowboys play the Raiders, Seahawks and Eagles and the Lions are the Lions. 

If the Cowboys win tonight they are 8-6, they then play the Hawks next week guaranteeing one goes to 9-6. If we win next week the Eagles have no reason to play starters week 17.

If the Seahawks win that one they play Arizona. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

For real though, if the Buccaneers upset the Falcons and the Rams hold on to win, we're in the exact same position we were heading into this week with just the division being the only thing we lost.  Stranger things have happened.  Remember how the Giants/Eagles was about to go into overtime before the Giants punter punted the ball in bounds?  We don't even get into the playoffs if that doesn't happen, much less win the Super Bowl. 

1429646626-tumblr-n0bg3idagm1r5k9koo2-r1

I'm all for optimism, but at this point it's all but official.  Tampa Bay is playing bad football, and they're playing the Falcons.  I guess, you never know what is going to happen in a divisional game but even if they manage to beat the Falcons the Packers have to win out and get a bunch of help.  That's not likely going to happen.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I'm all for optimism, but at this point it's all but official.  Tampa Bay is playing bad football, and they're playing the Falcons.  I guess, you never know what is going to happen in a divisional game but even if they manage to beat the Falcons the Packers have to win out and get a bunch of help.  That's not likely going to happen.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If the Cowboys win tonight they are 8-6, they then play the Hawks next week guaranteeing one goes to 9-6. If we win next week the Eagles have no reason to play starters week 17.

If the Seahawks win that one they play Arizona. 

ok. playoffs start tonight then.

go oakland!!

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I admire it dude but I'm done. Sadly I'd rather be 7-9, with a top 16 pick and Arizona and Washington (versus Dallas and Seattle) next year. Hopefully our draft pick has a Marshon Lattimore like impact, King and Jones take a step forward under a new DC and we stay healthy. Then all 2017 will be is a crappy year that makes our 2018 SB that much sweeter.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Then all 2017 will be is a crappy year that makes our 2018 SB that much sweeter.

Tell me the last team that won a Super Bowl after missing the playoffs the previous year.  Not trying to be a ****, I just don't think it happens often.  It's why I don't care if we're the worst defense in the history of the league, I'd rather make the playoffs. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Tell me the last team that won a Super Bowl after missing the playoffs the previous year.  Not trying to be a ****, I just don't think it happens often.  It's why I don't care if we're the worst defense in the history of the league, I'd rather make the playoffs. 

Those teams didnt have Aaron Rodgers. A few offseason moves, a decent draft and a new DC, and GB is the favorite out of the NFC.

19 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Do it.  When we win the Super Bowl this year and have the best season of overcoming all odds ever, it will be fun to look back on the three posters here who believed. 

i may make a nonPacker gameday parlay thread. thats all it is. just need to hit our parlay

5 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

We'll obviously miss from a QB injury. Not a normal scenario.

Archived