Green Bay Packers 2017 Draft Pick Watch

Packer_ESP

25 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Typical Pete Carroll.

You got beat. Stop trying to fight at victory formation. I hate that team so much

What are ypu talking about!!?? Pete Carroll went on the field to tell his players to knock it off not to encourage them.

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Rams enter the WC chase. Loss next week puts them at 9-5, with a road trip to the Titans and a game against the 49ers who are 2-0 since starting Jimmy G. 10-6 would give them more NFC losses than us and we would hold the tie break.

yep, its shaping up that no nfc west team will get the wc. 

saehawks and rams play each other next week, and both have loseable matchups in the last 2 weeks

1 minute ago, Siman08/OH said:

How good/bad was this weekend for our playoff chances?

this weekend didnt hurt too bad

we still have an outside shot at the division, and nfc west teams losing def helps.

just need the saints to take care of business against atlanta, and the packers can win out and be in the playoffs (with the other wc team being the week 17 winner of car/atl)

2 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

What are ypu talking about!!?? Pete Carroll went on the field to tell his players to knock it off not to encourage them.

well, this is not the first time this happened in Seattle. He leads the team.

If those players are suspended next week (by HIM), I might believe you if you tell me he doesn't want them to do that.

Team Carolina (9-5) Atlanta (8-5) Seattle (8-5) Rams (9-4) Packers (7-6)
need to lose... 2 2 1 2 0
Remaining
Schedule
vs Vikings vs Saints @ Jaguars vs Eagles @ Browns
vs Packers @ Bucs vs Rams @ Seahawks @ Panthers
vs Bucs @ Saints @ Dallas @ Titans vs Vikings
@ Falcons vs Panthers vs Cardinals vs 49ers @ Lions

47 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

well, this is not the first time this happened in Seattle. He leads the team.

If those players are suspended next week (by HIM), I might believe you if you tell me he doesn't want them to do that.

There are other types of discipline. Just because a coach doesnt suspend a player after a personal foul/ejection doesnt mean they support their actions.

5 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

There are other types of discipline. Just because a coach doesnt suspend a player after a personal foul/ejection doesnt mean they support their actions.

ok.

must just be a coincidence that this sort of stuff just keeps happening to him. you're probably right.

8 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

He's a Bennett, you expect him to do the right thing?  That's asking too much from that family. 

But back to it, ESPN Playoff machine makes it difficult to realistically knock the Packers out of the playoffs if we win out. 

Tuesday will be a big day.

Archived