Raiders release C Rodney Hudson

RaidersAreOne

Don't get me wrong, i hate the move. But i guess the incentive is you get rid of a guy who doesnt want to be there and that beats having a leader of the O-line being disgruntled. 

What surprises me that they couldn't have traded Hudson & Jackson for some picks.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

"Oh, you're telling me we don't have to just cut the best C in the NFL, and we can trade him and get something in return? WELL WAIT JUST A MINUTE, RONDELL!"

It's not like the Raiders announced he was going to get cut or anything. It was likely leaked way before brass was ready and they've been making calls this whole time? I dunno, wishful thinking probably. Grudock is dumb.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

"Oh, you're telling me we don't have to just cut the best C in the NFL, and we can trade him and get something in return? WELL WAIT JUST A MINUTE, RONDELL!"

It may be that Hudson/his agent leaked the news that he was free to leave the Raiders, and everyone has just jumped on it with the story of him being cut.