2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Also, Nerlens Noel sucks. He's essentially another Brandan Wright with more defensive versatility. 90% of the centers nowadays will absolutely dominate him down low, on the glass, defending him, etc...

We made the right move by not giving him big $$$. Let him walk and get Ayton!

12 hours ago, El ramster said:

Ben Simmons is so special.. I knew he would be this great. Dude is the next Lebron Jr.. His passing is insane. 

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589048&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=600

There is more stuff on me being high on this kid. Even got to it with BK when I said Simmons would be better than Giannis. 

Ben is special makes it look easy.

you thought the best or 2nd best prospect in the last 5 years was gonna be good??? 

8 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Damn rammy called Simmons, major props! Who would have thought a kid touted as a "revolutionary talent" would play well.

Honestly though if Simmon adds a jumper to his game he is 100% going to be the best player in the league within like 5 years, right? 

5 yeats fromm now Giannis will be like 21..so no.

3 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Also, Nerlens Noel sucks. He's essentially another Brandan Wright with more defensive versatility. 90% of the centers nowadays will absolutely dominate him down low, on the glass, defending him, etc...

I've been saying for a while I don't think he is any good. Nobody seemed to be on board tho

16 hours ago, El ramster said:

Ben Simmons is so special.. I knew he would be this great. Dude is the next Lebron Jr.. His passing is insane. 

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589048&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=600

There is more stuff on me being high on this kid. Even got to it with BK when I said Simmons would be better than Giannis. 

Ben is special makes it look easy.

Damn! Great call! How did you know he was going to be this good after how far he fell in the draft?!

What intrigued me about Simmons as a prospect was his potential to play center. If he could improve his defense protecting the paint/rim, he’d be the ultimate mismatch at C. Ideally for the 76ers Embiid stays healthy, but if he sustains another serious injury, Simmons has all the physical tools to dominate at the position.

4 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I’d still love to have him over anything else we have inside. 

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’d still love to have him over anything else we have inside. 

Re-think that. I've watched nearly every legit center we've played against just brush him aside like he's a a twig or a straw, or garbage or a piece of ****. I think he's a power forward in this league. Unfortunately he's not even close to being a threat via jumpshot.

Archived