2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

12 hours ago, Iggles said:

None whatsoever. Guy needs to get to at least serviceable at the line, but if he develops anything resembling a shot, we're talking top ten player. He's out there putting up quality stat lines on greater than fifty percent shooting, and he's a rookie.

He just started shooting the 15 footer with confidence last game and was knocking them down. I expect the range to improve over time. The form isnt bad 

5 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

me and you both buddy

but I think he will stay. hes only a kid right now. he has time. 

i do too if i'm being honest, but i'm sick of our bs holding him back. 

fire kidd, get a real coach, and take a long hard look at this roster. we need to get giannis some help. this is embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, IrishGreen said:

fire kidd, get a real coach, and take a long hard look at this roster. we need to get giannis some help. this is embarrassing. 

Get a real coach and a real management staff. It’s been 3 years and we have the exact same issues as day one. That’s inexcusable. 

5 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

He needs a good player who can play consistently as himself. Middletown, Brogden, etc. are all good players but when their shots aren't falling, the bucks are screwed, especially in the playoffs. 

Just need a legit second option. At this point, I would have Jabari on the Market in a packaged deal for a second option. 

1 minute ago, 49er pride said:

He needs a good player who can play consistently as himself. Middletown, Brogden, etc. are all good players but when their shots aren't falling, the bucks are screwed, especially in the playoffs. 

Just need a legit second option. 

We also need a real center. That’s why I’m all for going and getting Bledsoe and Chandler. I’d trade Thon in a heartbeat. 

24 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

idk why Kenny left D'angelo on the bench for so long. Reminded me of Byron.

Because we had momentum when he was on bench. The ball sticks too much when he's on the court. Not implying that we're better without him just in that instance he was better left on the bench. 

7 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Because we had momentum when he was on bench. The ball sticks too much when he's on the court. Not implying that we're better without him just in that instance he was better left on the bench. 

That is what Im saying. why bring him in? You had a 8 point lead with that squad and now you bring someone off who was riding the bench for so long. 

Archived