2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Of course, LB over any coach in China. 

he got hurt over there too. so i think he played around 12 games. and then the nuggets threw him out there to start his whole rookie year. i have a ton of respect for the mental strength and confidence of the dude bc he was so insanely overmatched 

On 11/5/2017 at 8:33 PM, RavensTillIDie said:

Biggest surprise to me, who knew Kyrie could play defense?! You're talking about a dude that had a -2.3 DRPM last year with the Cavs. He actually looks competent guarding other point guards. Amazing what Stevens can do.

Irvings regular season defense was a joke. It improved in the playoffs. Last year the Cavs had nothing to prove during the regular season. Cavs coasted and then flipped a switch. I think this year Irving is trying to prove a point for the entire season and prove people wrong.

IDK what his deal is but he's been incredibly passive out there. They need him to look for his shot more but dude just simply refuses. It's early but he doesn't look comfortable in this system and is looking like a bad fit. Every game the Kings start out slowly with Hill running things and then Fox and the 2nd unit has to come in and play with their hair on fire to get them back in it. Even Frank Mason has looked better running the offense in his limited playing time.

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

IDK what his deal is but he's been incredibly passive out there. They need him to look for his shot more but dude just simply refuses. It's early but he doesn't look comfortable in this system and is looking like a bad fit. Every game the Kings start out slowly with Hill running things and then Fox and the 2nd unit has to come in and play with their hair on fire to get them back in it. Even Frank Mason has looked better running the offense in his limited playing time.

Yeah, he's been a good player throughout his career so it's weird to see him playing like this. The bench unit with Fox/Jackson has been good lately. They just so play with much more energy and put pressure on opposing defenses.

How about the defense played by WCS yesterday? Dude was giving Embiid major fits.

Archived