2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

No one even has a high opinion of Rose on here really (RIP Steve), not sure what the point of crapping on him is when nobody even cares about him anymore. No need to be defensive when people compared his situation 8 years ago to the one of a player you like.

22 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

You're right, I missed the time line.

Still doesn't take away that Rose and his ball hogging iced Butler out of the offense and slowed his development.  It just happened later than I expected.

Rip and Watson were both solid players in 2010.

Well considering the Bulls kicked him out of Chicago and his teammates sided with Butler and Rose kept chucking away, yes I would say so.

Are you really trying to defend the character of a guy who gang raped a woman?

Wrong account or what lol.

tenor.gif?itemid=8841898

48 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

You're right, I missed the time line.

Still doesn't take away that Rose and his ball hogging iced Butler out of the offense and slowed his development.  It just happened later than I expected.

Rip and Watson were both solid players in 2010.

Well considering the Bulls kicked him out of Chicago and his teammates sided with Butler and Rose kept chucking away, yes I would say so.

Are you really trying to defend the character of a guy who gang raped a woman?

Rip Hamilton has been pointed out to have arrived the next season following his MVP. So Rose iced out Butler when he was a rookie? Rose impeded his development then? Lol.

A lot of the guys who were there before he got injured loved DRose lol. Like seriously. And funnily enough Butler gets traded literally a year after Rose did lol. 

Dude just admit you're wrong and move on. 

2 hours ago, 49er pride said:

SMH How can Drose not make the finals when he had CJ Watson???

And RIP halmiton. Dude won the finals 7 years prior!

Not just that, but 6 other All-Stars! 7 All-Stars on 1 team and they couldn't even win their conference! They had the talent to win 10 titles!

41 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

LEbron and Howard were robbed of the MVP.

I agree with that completely. Howard was easily my pick after the season...even though I did predict Rose to win before the season started. I was barely off on my stats prediction for him; one of my greatest predictions about anything ever.

12 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Clips are going to trade DeAndre 

I can’t see him having that much value. Expiring 29 year old athletic big with zero offensive game and massive liability in crunch time. He’s gonna want a max deal and I don’t think many teams are willing to trade much for a rental or for the right to give him 30M a year. 

Archived