2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

12 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Man this bench is good 

They are finally getting that chemistry. Only will get better once IT is cleared to play. I am excited to see him play. Watching how excited he gets on the bench is fun to watch. 

Please oh please make this team even better by saving DJ from the clippers! Make it happen Koby!

12 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

If Eric Gordon gets his shooting back to normal then Houston will be beyond scary.

He's hurt right now too. Hes dealing with  a calf injury and you can see on his shot that he is coming up short on most of them. Hes trying to play through it but its hurting his shot. I suspect he gets back to his 36-40% at some point soon. Hes getting good looks. 

Hes the only one that struggling from 3 though. The team was horrible in October, but in November, which weve played 12 games, so not a terribly small sample size, the rockets are on fire from 3.

Harden is at 44% on 11.9 attempts
Ariza is at 43% on 8.2 attempts
CP3 is at 42% on 5.2 attempts
Mbah A Moute is at 51% on 3.3 attempts
Anderson is at 41% on 6.4 attempts
Tucker is at 36% on 3 attempts per game

this is the kind of hot streak that it would take to knock off the warriors. the problem is the warriors have been shooting like this for 3 years. 

12 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

If Eric Gordon gets his shooting back to normal then Houston will be beyond scary.

But some of the others percentages are likely to dip a bit which will cancel that out.

Even with that, they are a scary ball club. With Harden on the bench and CP3 on the floor, they are out scoring opponents like crazy. Harden won't have to play 40+ minutes a game in the playoffs unlike last year.

9 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yo @jfinley88 what's up with the Magic? Playing straight garbage since they started the season at like 5-1.

yeah they suck. only thing that's changed during this nine game skid is jonathan isaac has been out. he's a complete game changer defensively, but if your team can't overcome the absence of a 20 year old rookie that doesn't even have a role in the offense... also there's a rift between Evan/Vuc & Gordon. Evan/Vuc play by themselves and get pissed whenever Gordon tries to do something by himself. Gordon's kinda been less assertive and the whole team just lets Evan/Vuc do what they want, which works sometimes and most the time not. When things go south nobody handles it worse than Vuc. Kills the team. & Elfrid is doesn't give af too. I believe he came back right when Isaac got hurt. 

and also was the roughest part of the schedule w/ road games, opponents, back to backs. but after how poorly they fought through that adversity im rooting for Ls at this point. 

50 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Old guys looking pretty good on a b2b

I thought the heat would snap the win streak because of it being the back end of a back to back. I am surprised on how well this team played tonight offensively and defensively. Love had a great first half. 

Archived