2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

I don't understand basketball sometimes. The Wolves are playing their third game in four nights, on the road, as part of a back-to-back, and their starters regularly get close to 40 minutes a night.

Yet they are beating the Pels by close to 20 points. Yes, I know AD got ejected (total BS btw), but this is still a Pels team coming off a 3 day layoff. No excuse for this type of blowout.

Just now, CAS22 said:

Pacers are pretty good man.  Dipo and Sabonis look soooooooooo much better now that they have an opportunity to make plays.

I loved Sabo in college, so I was surprised he looked so uncomfortable as a rookie, as he had the type of game that I thought translated very well to the NBA. Glad to see him fitting in and really carving out a role for himself on the Pacers.

17 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I loved Sabo in college, so I was surprised he looked so uncomfortable as a rookie, as he had the type of game that I thought translated very well to the NBA. Glad to see him fitting in and really carving out a role for himself on the Pacers.

He's what Motiejunas was supposed to be.  Very useful player.

On another note, Ryan Anderson's spacing means everything to the Rockets.  Their roster is pretty much perfectly constructed (need a 4th guard but otherwise it's just great).

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I love this guy lol.

Ingram when he takes it to the rack looks a bit like Giannis. Two steps and dude is at the basket.

Lmao me too.. idk why people hate him so much, it's so obvious by his demeanor, tone, and facial expressions that he's trolling everyone...I think he's hilarious, the stuff he says is just so outrageous idk how anyone could think he's not funny

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Lmao me too.. idk why people hate him so much, it's so obvious by his demeanor, tone, and facial expressions that he's trolling everyone...I think he's hilarious, the stuff he says is just so outrageous idk how anyone could think he's not funny

you don't o.O

How about he is an idiot who put a bull's-eye/target on his son's back, because he is an attention whore who doesn't know when to STFU. and stuff like that. B| 

Archived