2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

6 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Straight glass body with AD, the nba season is too long for guys to be that fragile. 

Pels should trade him like the Bucks did with Bogut. They'd no doubt get a better haul and should be able to find a nice pair with Boogie. 

probably wouldn't want to build from scratch around Boogie unless theres another level-headed star to balance him out/keep him in check tbh

One of my best friends is a Rockets fan. Y'all are jaded from the Harden defense hate and missing out on those MVPs. Just enjoy your success and if Harden stays healthy and rolling he should get the MVP and all your internal anger will evaporate lol 

2 hours ago, champ11 said:

One of my best friends is a Rockets fan. Y'all are jaded from the Harden defense hate and missing out on those MVPs. Just enjoy your success and if Harden stays healthy and rolling he should get the MVP and all your internal anger will evaporate lol 

I'm enjoying it.  This is by far the best Rockets team of my conscious lifetime... not going to let the inevitable Warriors title ruin that fun either.

2 minutes ago, CAS22 said:

I'm enjoying it.  This is by far the best Rockets team of my conscious lifetime... not going to let the inevitable Warriors title ruin that fun either.

Eh, there's a chance the Warriors don't win. Small? Yeah, but it's there. You gotta have that blind optimism lol.

5 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Eh, there's a chance the Warriors don't win. Small? Yeah, but it's there. You gotta have that blind optimism lol.

I just want the Rockets to show up in the playoffs. That could be an incredibly fun series if the Rockets play well and make it into a series with the Warriors.

This regular season has still been great despite the Warriors and injury issues. love u @nba 

Archived