2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

5 hours ago, champ11 said:

yeah and it's not like the Suns need more young players lol

Nuggets in New Orleans tonight. No Jokic or Davis? Plumlee is about to get his soul crushed and it is going to be hard to watch 

Didnt Plumlee dunk on boogie last year? Those guys always go hard at each other. 

17 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Oh, no doubt. I've actually met 7 footers in real life, outside of NBA games, and the size differential between them and your average human being is absolutely ridiculous.

When I was in 5th/6th grade I was going to get an award at halfcourt at halftime of a Suns game and I had to wait by the locker room before walking on the court. And the Spurs walked by within arm length with Duncan, Robinson, Stephen Jackson,  etc. and all hoop dreams ceased at that point. That was ridiculous as a kid.

27 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

It's Worth It to a fan base but is it worth it to the owners. Does a ring Dynasty bring that much money into a franchise? 

Yes, the promise of the most sellouts, merchandise sold, and now the new sponsorship agreements there is no way Joe Lacob and co. are losing money from this run. And even if they do I dont think they'd care as long as they go down as the guys who created a dynasty it might be worth it. 

Well, I'm sure he does care if they are losing money, because first and foremost he is a business man. But up until this point, I highly doubt the organization is losing any money. 

This offseason will be interesting. They could look to move Klay a year before he is a FA ala George, or just play it out.

Archived