2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

16 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm not counting Hayward. To me he is done for the season unless proven otherwise. 

I'm not counting Paul. To me he's going to be rendered useless with all the nagging injuries.

...Like I said with both teams fully healthy it's a toss up.

Celtics need much better bench/supplemental scoring if they want to go far into the post season.

This win nice from a "gritty performance" point of view, but in other way it completely showed how flawed the team can be offensively when the stars aren't feeling it or are on the bench.

13 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Celtics need much better bench/supplemental scoring if they want to go far into the post season.

This win nice from a "gritty performance" point of view, but in other way it completely showed how flawed the team can be offensively when the stars aren't feeling it or are on the bench.

Something I have been saying, no screaming for a while now. 

33 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I'm not counting Paul. To me he's going to be rendered useless with all the nagging injuries.

...Like I said with both teams fully healthy it's a toss up.

Do you expect Hayward to return this season yes or no? The two situations aren't close to being the same. 

6 hours ago, Darkness said:

That was an entertaining battle between the league’s 2 biggest pretenders. Happy Harden lost the game being given some of his own medicine

Rockets a pretender because they are without Paul, Luc and Capela?  You are stupid.  Celtics arent a pretender either. 

Archived