2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

What happened I was box score watching and saw Lakers up 106-100 with like 27 seconds left and then stopped and just checked back to see if it was a final and it was 108-107. How did that happen?

Rozier three ATO, Hart proceeds to miss both FTs and there is a foul on the rebound, Smart hits two FTs all in a five second span lol. After Clarkson hit both FTs, Rosier got a lay up to make it 108-107. And KCP then clanked both FTs and Smart tried took a tough three on the buzzer that missed. 

Crazy. Boston was also leading a lot of the game when I was watching.

Lakers are last in the NBA in FT% I believe. Makes some sense shouldn't have been as surprised and the Celtics are great coming back. 

Lakers win 2 in a row without Ball and Celtics lose 4 in a row. 

17 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Boston are still there, a 4 or 5 game losing streak in the middle of an 82 game season means nothing. I expect that run to continue for them on this road trip. 

I mean in the big picture the losing streak means little, but they still lack a consistent 2nd option and that isn't changing anytime soon.

Raptors/Celtics series would be a pick-em.

9 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

Agreed but no one from the east is really “good” outside of Boston and Toronto right now. And it’s not like Boston is invincible 

Also, DeRozan has diversified his offensive game. Could see him step it up a level and shoot well in the postseason. 

Archived