2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Rose actually looked solid last year, definitely was a relatively explosive PG (not to say as explosive as he was pre-injuries). Surprised he's been such a bum with Cleveland that they aren't willing to turn to him and let IT rest more, but I guess that's what another knee injury will do to you.

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Why is that dumb for Lou?

I dont see why it is either. He gets to be the go to man, stay somewhere he likes, and hopefully have some stability. Dudes been on 6 teams, 5 in the last 6 years. That alone would make me willing to take a discount.

7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Probably could have gotten a lot more on the open market. No need to reup during the season when there’s contract restrictions. 

Who is paying Lou Will more than that?

That's fair for Lou. He should have been dealt to a contender. If he didn't sign an extension no contenders have money anyways. I bet Lou loves living in LA and whether or not some team somewhere would have given him more staying in LA probably felt right to him he's bounced around the league a lot. 

2 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

Haha. I thought it was funny. Especially the announcer saying he took a cheap shot putting both forearms into his back. It was a hard foul but man did they act like he just leveled Crowder

Yea it was pretty funny. I really expected him to just give up and watch the dunk. 

Archived