Raiders bringing back Denzelle Good

agarcia34

very good news. he's not an anchor by any stretch, but he's a serviceable player who can start and play multiple positions. kind of reminds me of how khalif barnes kept hanging around and starting somewhere different every year

Edited by Turnobili

SUPPPPPRRRRRIIIIIISSEEEEEEEE. The sky's not falling and its not even 1oclock yet. Now watch how the narrative changes from "We let good walk out the door" to "why did we resign a 30 year old guard who wasn't supposed to start last year."

Edited by Jeremy408

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

Good.

Miller - ? - James - Good - ?

I’d keep Jackson at this point as well, if at all possible.

if they bring Richie back, i wonder if the plan is for Good to play RT full time, and have Simpson compete for the starting RG spot

5 minutes ago, Turnobili said:

if they bring Richie back, i wonder if the plan is for Good to play RT full time, and have Simpson compete for the starting RG spot

Yeah, I’m interested in where he lines up.

Delighted with this news. He worked his *** off and always put it in. Pretty consistent and one or two beastly performances along the way. Mostly, I’m pleased as it looks like we have rewarded that effort. I hope he got a reasonable deal

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, reddevil said:

Yeah, I’m interested in where he lines up.

Delighted with this news. He worked his *** off and always put it in. Pretty consistent and one or two beastly performances along the way. Mostly, I’m pleased as it looks like we have rewarded that effort. I hope he got a reasonable deal

Here's the dilemma: if he plays right tackle guard is cheaper and easier to find both in free agency and the draft plus there's John Simpson. But I think of the two he's a better player at guard.

So the question becomes which one do you play him at?

Edited by Jeremy408