Who Dey Gameday? Bengals @ Steelers Week 7 GDT

43M

Just now, steelcurtain29 said:

I'm really liking what I see from him. Not going to hold my breathe, but it looks like we finally have some talent at CB.

Not only that but I love the fact that we have Haden in the building to help mentor them.  From all accounts I've heard, Haden seems like the type of dude that would absolutely embrace being a mentor

Just now, grubs10 said:

Not only that but I love the fact that we have Haden in the building to help mentor them.  From all accounts I've heard, Haden seems like the type of dude that would absolutely embrace being a mentor

I heard both on The Fan and WDVE that Haden chose here not only because we're a contender, but he wanted to work with Artie Burns and hopefully Sean Davis. Hilton just adds to the mix.

5 minutes ago, grubs10 said:

and he actually can play CB in a cover scheme 9_9  Lets hope Haden continues to do well here because we need CB help. Now if we can get the run D more consistent and not give up as many plays, it could be a good D for most games

Archived