Who Dey Gameday? Bengals @ Steelers Week 7 GDT

43M

Is Vance McDonald expected to get a lot of playing time. Traditionally the Bengals have sucked covering TEs, Heath Miller always killed us. 

Also expext Martavis Bryant to be heavily involved, I'm sure after his comments he will see a fair share of balls thrown his way. 

Bengals defense has been pretty good this year, we will see if the young players can't play solid mistake free football. 

Really scared to see TJ Watt come up against our sucky tackles 

2 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Is Vance McDonald expected to get a lot of playing time. Traditionally the Bengals have sucked covering TEs, Heath Miller always killed us. 

Also expext Martavis Bryant to be heavily involved, I'm sure after his comments he will see a fair share of balls thrown his way. 

Bengals defense has been pretty good this year, we will see if the young players can't play solid mistake free football. 

Whitworth was about as good a LT in the game, possibly top 3 and that was a loss.  You used to have a good OL excellent OT's but now it sounds as though you don't like the current OT's. If so, I expect the OLB's to have a good day, but we have to play the game as they say.:/

6 hours ago, JDLefebvre said:

Will Burfict get himself in more trouble?  How has he been playing since his return?  Bengals Offense has been much better... will AJ have a big game as usual?  Can we shut down Mixon and co. like we did Hunt?  

One of my 11 yr old football players (and wrestlers) I coach is getting a chance to be an honorary captain for the game so look for a little kid in a Red jersey.  

forgot about burfict . Is he still trying to hurt people?  If he hurts someone, someone in the league (or outside the league xD) better look into taking him out of the league:ph34r:

6 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

I think that they are trying to get McDonald more involved in the offense. They did not target Outlaw (Jessie James) last week either. I expect more passes to both TE's as the Bengals have an excellent set CB's.

I think they try to get Bryant the ball more as well.

The Bengals typically play the Steelers tough in Pittsburgh win or lose. I believe the Bengals will try to shut down the rushing attack and put pressure on Ben to throw into the teeth of CB's Dennard, Kirtpatrick, Jackson and Jones.

Our OLB's are very much improved and for the first time in years deep as far as generating some pass rush. Hopefully it can force Dalton into some INT's.

Archived