Titans sign CB Kevin Johnson

ttitansfan4life

21 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Mostly just weird that with plenty of holes on the roster we’re wasting any time or resources getting one of the worst corners in all of football signed.

It would be weird if we could actually get one of the better corners as depth, for, I would assume, cheap. It is what it is. Pro-football-reference has him with a 61% completion rate on 44 targets last year, 1 TD allowed. 59% and 0 TDs the year before. That's not terrible at all.

If he is competing for the 4th/5th CB with Borders I guess alright. 
it's a downgrade from King if counted on as a nickel. 

Could be cut in camp like that safety we got from Green Bay that time. (Edit: Ibraheim Campbell)

Shouldn't be counted on for anything but depth hopefully.

Don't like this one. 

24 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Lol you guys overreact to everything. Lets see how it plays out before we start hanging people.

Watching the subforum going back and forth on loving the offseason to hating it in the same 24 hour period is just the best.

1 hour ago, Andrei01 said:

Is this necessarily a guarantee that he will start or something? He's not good, sure, but doesn't mean that he'll be more than depth, which at this point we kind of need anyway.

Said the exact same thing about Jonathan joseph. Like word for word. And jj at least used to be good but he almost cost us the south n playoffs

Random but I miss Jmac lol. Prime jmac obviously  

Just now, VY-FTW said:

Said the exact same thing about Jonathan joseph. Like word for word. And jj at least used to be good but he almost cost us the south n playoffs

Random but I miss Jmac lol. Prime jmac obviously  

JJ was 36 years old. Johnson, if anything, is actually trending up these last two years, with Buffalo and the Browns. I'm sure with JJ, he wasn't really meant to be on the field much, but due to injuries, he had to. Not quite the same thing. 

16 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Watching the subforum going back and forth on loving the offseason to hating it in the same 24 hour period is just the best.

I'm entertained. lol

These last few days have been great. 
I love the team building part of the NFL. Always anxious to see how these plans work out for teams. 

13 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

JJ was 36 years old. Johnson, if anything, is actually trending up these last two years, with Buffalo and the Browns. I'm sure with JJ, he wasn't really meant to be on the field much, but due to injuries, he had to. Not quite the same thing. 

Oh this guy is seeing the field? Dang. LOL

Yeah youre right its not the same thing at all and you are correct JJ was far to old which is my point.. I dont want anymore former texans def players. The good ones are gone or old so Mike can stop now lol but like always I hope Kevin balls out hopefully the pass rush helps everything I just dont like it.

And im not freaking out. Only real move that bums me out is losing Corey cause he did a lot of things that help AJ and a lot of things that dont show up on the stat sheet. Hes gonna be missed and Malcom butler sadly had to go. Adoree getting cut was so random Im not sure its even set it in but overall I think we will be fine. Big daddy Lewan is coming back

Tho I did have some knee jerk reactions but looking at it now its not so bad. Effort wont be a problem on the Dline this year so I expect a nasty front and getting Jayon on back was the biggest surprise this whole offseason so we got one more year with him playing his heart out (Not saying he wasnt before) trying to get THE BAG. Him and David should be the starters. Idk what to do with evans another 1st round pick.

Edited by VY-FTW