Week 8 | Other Games Thread

IDOG_det

GOTW  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which should be the Game Of The Week?

• #19 Michigan @ #2 Penn State
    • #11 USC @ #13 Notre Dame

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Going to get that first W tomorrow 

I'll be honest I've been calling a win all week

Out of all teams we match up as good against you as any team 

No major threat at receiver, we're top 7 rush defense, your DBs aren't that good, and you guys blitz alot Duke Johnson might ball his *** off

4 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I'll be honest I've been calling a win all week

Out of all teams we match up as good against you as any team 

No major threat at receiver, we're top 7 rush defense, your DBs aren't that good, and you guys blitz alot Duke Johnson might ball his *** off

I mean the no real threat at receiver is kind of BS.... You act like Titans receivers are just trash.

I get tired of hearing the argument that a RB shouldn’t go top 5 in the draft. It’s all a case by case basis. Barkley is a guy that will affect both the passing and running game for the next 6-8 years for whatever team takes him. If you have a wee rounded RB that is evaluated to be elite, it’s a no brainer. 

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean the no real threat at receiver is kind of BS.... You act like Titans receivers are just trash.

lol my bad that came off strong Not trash but Browns do bad against a top tier number 1 guy our corners just dont match up. But its evenly talented with no true deep threat besides the rookie

But I'll take the L if we get Saquon

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I get tired of hearing the argument that a RB shouldn’t go top 5 in the draft. It’s all a case by case basis. Barkley is a guy that will affect both the passing and running game for the next 6-8 years for whatever team takes him. If you have a wee rounded RB that is evaluated to be elite, it’s a no brainer. 

The people who say that are those who don't have a top tier HB.

Archived