FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

I’m just impressed by my own appraisal of player value. I was in the top 3 for “closest to” in value differential.

Personally I’ve never taken the “awards” thing all that seriously, though they can be an entertaining read. All I mean is until players have had 3 years to prove it the awards are painfully subjective. If my draft was graded 10 consecutive years I’m willing to bet one of my top two grades would prove to be my worst producing Class of the bunch. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take some credit for actually drafting the two positions my team ended up drafting in the first two rounds. I had Fairley rated higher than Newsome, too.

to the guy who literally called me out for my fourth rounder: I basically volunteered to do this because nobody else in my forum would. I don't actually know anything about the draft or its prospects. I actually tried drafting a player who was draft ineligible, screwed up the draft order, and panicked and drafted the literal only player I could think of in 5 seconds because I remembered his name being funny. I think I did okay, given the circumstances. 

Edited by SpacemanSpiff
  • Like 2

On 5/18/2021 at 6:33 AM, SpacemanSpiff said:

I'll take some credit for actually drafting the two positions my team ended up drafting in the first two rounds. I had Fairley rated higher than Newsome, too.

to the guy who literally called me out for my fourth rounder: I basically volunteered to do this because nobody else in my forum would. I don't actually know anything about the draft or its prospects. I actually tried drafting a player who was draft ineligible, screwed up the draft order, and panicked and drafted the literal only player I could think of in 5 seconds because I remembered his name being funny. I think I did okay, given the circumstances. 

I like your avatar.

That is all.

• 10 months later...