FFMD 21 Eagles War Room: Round 7.240 Dazz Newsome WR UNC

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Danger said:

Supposedly baltimore is shopping 27

If bateman makes it there, we should get him if they're stilling shopping the pick

I don't know what their angle is. They want Bateman and know that we are trying to trade up for him. 

I don't think the Jags are taking him here, so I am working on the Browns at 26.

• Like 1

this deal appeal to anyone? Personally, it's a little higher than I am wanting to pay.

26, 91 (836) for 37, 84, 107, 123 (829) 

Essentially it is the same deal I offered but we move back in the 3rd rather than give up a 4th.

Ravens will take Bateman at 27 if we don't make the swap.

I also have a deal in place with Buffalo for only 1 4th to move up to 30 if Marshall makes it there.

Or we can just stand pat.

Buffalo one is a lot easier to do.

I guess the question is is Bateman that much better. I agree he’s the 4th guy probably coming in. I think both him and Marshall fit what we need, Marshall just might need a year to develop.

Might be better off doing Buffalo so we can still easily come back into the second and get a corner or edge if a good one is falling. Would be harder to do that without the extra picks.

11 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I don't know what their angle is. They want Bateman and know that we are trying to trade up for him. 

I don't think the Jags are taking him here, so I am working on the Browns at 26.

The angle is we would take him if he's there. The other angle is he doesn't make or break us if we get a deal we like for him.