FFMD 2021 War Room

Leoric

How did this happen? Somehow not a single Chiefs fan volunteered and now... I'm stuck doing duties...

Hopefully you all have a plan of what you would like to have happen in the draft? Anyone want co GM powers where I give you all the power to make decisions but I still remain figurehead and reap the adoration that comes with success?

I've offered #15 up on the trading block so far for 10 years worth of 1st round picks. I'm not sure if I'd actually take it, but it's a good starting point.

5 hours ago, Kirill said:

Draft literally all offensive line. Thank me later.

That’s really all I could think of. I mean Andy has a history of both valuing and developing big offensive linemen & it’s not like your short on playmakers. 

Don't for get DE. Right now we have Clark, Danna, Charlton and scrubs. Even if we re-sign Kpassagnon, which seems likely, we need new blood.

Also, don't forget we have Lucas Niang, who is health and has been working with a trainer. He covers one OT slot.

J

Edited by onejayhawk

18 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I was actually going to sign up last night, but all the slots were already filled.

I'm curious to see what an outsider/rival would do in our situation. So you may not get much input from me; but I'll be watching.

watching you today show GIF

Please take over for me... It was a flippant comment that got me in this position and I really don't have the time to commit to it.

2 hours ago, Leoric said:

Please take over for me... It was a flippant comment that got me in this position and I really don't have the time to commit to it.

I'll take over if you want. I have a pretty good idea on how to execute the draft.

• Like 1

Just now, Kirill said:

I'll take over if you want. I have a pretty good idea on how to execute the draft.

Tag your it. Thank you. I just copy pasted KC_Guys depth chart into the FFMD thread, it's beautiful and gives a good jump off point.