Tennessee Titans nostalgia thread

titans0021

So this thread idea is being directly stolen from the Jaguars forum. I saw it, found it to be a good idea, and am now taking it. So thanks to @Jaguarfan for the idea. It was a good one.

One of my favorite features on the new forum is the ability to post videos. This thread is a great opportunity for it. If you have any specific plays you remember, post them. Any great highlights from the past, post them. Full games? Post them.

I'll start. Easily one of my favorite memories from the 2008 season. Watching this, surrounded by family members, was so much fun.

6 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

but is it official 

Nope. As the original thread creator, only you can use the term official.

With that said, I also like @iPwn's idea of rewatching a classic game during the bye week and would definitely be up for a joint rewatch of:

23 minutes ago, iPwn said:

1999 Playoffs vs Titans (only loss to ever make little pwny cry)

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

With that said, I also like @iPwn's idea of rewatching a classic game during the bye week and would definitely be up for a joint rewatch of:

31 minutes ago, iPwn said:

1999 Playoffs vs Titans (only loss to ever make little pwny cry)

I suggest this one

or

or

@iPwn

I'd honestly be fine with a SB rewatch. Enough time has passed for me to watch that game and appreciate the defense and Steve McNair. Would also give me a prime opportunity to complain some more about taking Kevin Dyson over Randy Moss.

The Browns loss would just make me sad at how pitiful it was.

Rewatching the playoff loss to the Ravens in 08 would probably be my most painful experience since, unlike the SB when I was 9, at 18 I felt the complete and total pain of that one.

23 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Have to post this. Mainly for @deeluxx3. Really thought we were watching the future of the offense make a big debut that day.

I’ll never forget this game. After this game, I was convinced that we were going to go on a dynasty like run over the next several years. 

This thread is great, but man it makes me sad that we haven’t been able to get back to some of these high moments in what seems like forever. 

And @titans0021, I don’t know if I will ever be ready to rewatch the Super Bowl. I’ve obviously seen the highlights and have rewatched the drive but, at least at this point, watching the entire game would just make me mad at where we are currently haha 

Archived