FFMD II 2021 - Detroit Lions War Room (Part 2)

TL-TwoWinsAway

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Elijah Moore was just drafted. 9 is still available. Pick #43 is on the clock.

Big Decision: Trade for #43?

Do you want us to trade 3.8 and 3.11 (#72 and #75) for #43 and draft 9? We have an edge in TVC value and 9 was a big want for a handful of the co-GMs. (We could always take the best player at 41's position with our remaining 3rd round pick, or even package that pick with our 4th to move up for a prospect falling.)

Yes: 3 (NFL_Fan, Louis Friend, Karnage84)

If you look on the last couple pages LionArkie, DHLF and Sllim were also in favor of this trade for 9.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

If you look on the last couple pages LionArkie, DHLF and Sllim were also in favor of this trade for 9.

Very good point.

And, with LionArkie's vote, I'm not sure we have enough active posters to get the number of objections needed to turn it down. The 49ers are still in, so the trade will be finalized. I'll post the trade and then the pick shortly.

Great job guys!

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Very good point.

And, with LionArkie's vote, I'm not sure we have enough active posters to get the number of objections needed to turn it down. The 49ers are still in, so the trade will be finalized. I'll post the trade and then the pick shortly.

Great job guys!

High Five Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

We should do it in a google doc, so we can add more players and keep it updated with who is drafted. 

I like this plan. I've found it a bit tough to follow who has been drafted since I'm not monitoring the FFMD master thread. 

7 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Probably need to update our coded prospect list, but I’m interested in 24 with our next pick. 

I like 24 as well, but will be amazed if he makes it there. Also like 50 at the same position group.
I'm not as in tune with 41s position, but from what i've read here on the boards 23 sounds intriguing.

Edited by LionArkie

(Pick #43) : The second round draft debate within the Lions' War Room centered (primarily) around two players, so, when the opportunity arose for us to grab them both, we couldn't pass it up. We love Boogie's upside and movement for such a big frame, and, after re-signing Romeo Okwara and acquiring Michael Brockers, are hoping that he can provide us with another dynamic weapon along the D-Line.

D-0071 CARLOS "BOOGIE" BASHAM JR, DE, WAKE FOREST

Basham-Kneecap.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

We should do it in a google doc, so we can add more players and keep it updated with who is drafted. 

Super smart. I'll do some research and see what I can come up with.

(I usually just make a new, updated list with the next 100 or so prospects, but a google doc would be far, far easier.)