FFMD II 2021 - Detroit Lions War Room (Part 2)

TL-TwoWinsAway

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Guys. Stop. I’m out of reactions for the day. Friggin hilariousness.

@SimbaWho I’m out right now, but I’ll happily send you a quick recap when I get home. 

The next order of business: do we trade our earlier 3rd round picks to the 49ers for Pick #43 and select 9, then draft the best available player at 41’s position with our remaining 3rd round pick?

Vote Totals:

Yes: 1 (NFL_Fan)

Lets Go Yes GIF by Cameo

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@SimbaWho I’m out right now, but I’ll happily send you a quick recap when I get home. 

The next order of business: do we trade our earlier 3rd round picks to the 49ers for Pick #43 and select 9, then draft the best available player at 41’s position with our remaining 3rd round pick?

Vote Totals:

I vote in favour of this plan plus the Hughes trade.

Just now, NFL_Fan said:

man when we get even a playoff win we can cherish it for eternity lol 

I started out hoping for a Championship, then a Super Bowl win, then an appearance, then an NFC North win.

Now a playoff win would be a Super Bowl for me.  I have lost hope for a Super Bowl appearance or victory in my lifetime.

3 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

I started out hoping for a Championship, then a Super Bowl win, then an appearance, then an NFC North win.

Now a playoff win would be a Super Bowl for me.  I have lost hope for a Super Bowl appearance or victory in my lifetime.

Next banner at Ford Field: "Wildcard Playoff Appearance Contender"

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Vote Totals:

You’ve got to move it, move it.🤠

I am in favour of the trade.

Now if we could trade the offensive guard whose name I still can’t spell for a bag of pucks or other useful items. 🤠

It would be nice to have a good guard to slide in on the right side. The line would be set.

• Like 1

Just now, diehardlionfan said:

You’ve got to move it, move it.🤠

I am in favour of the trade.

Now if we could trade the offensive guard whose name I still can’t spell for a bag of pucks or other useful items. 🤠

It would be nice to have a good guard to slide in on the right side. The line would be set.

Crosby could maybe . but then no depth at tackle. What if we slide decker in?? 

3 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Next banner at Ford Field: "Wildcard Playoff Appearance Contender"

Yup.......or.........500 or bust.🍾

I can see it now. I spend a fortune for playoff tickets. In the second quarter down 28-7 I have a stroke, get rushed to the hospital and miss the Lions comeback victory. 🥲

Edited by diehardlionfan
Addition