FFMD II 2021 - Detroit Lions War Room (Part 2)

TL-TwoWinsAway

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

Are you tired of your team winning already and you want to join an up-and-comer? 

It's like watching a Meryl Streep movie.. you'll laugh and you'll cry... and then you'll wonder "why the eff am I watching this?"

pfff

prior to last year, I had 18 years of my own Meryl Streep Tampa Bay version (FYI thats 5TH GRADE TIL PRESENT)

so, no , not tired of winning 😂

but definitely jealous of the fervor & participation in the Lions War Room for sure

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Dude. You guys are killing me with these last few pages. I'm laughing in public. Comedy gold.

If we take 46 here (I've got the write up done, not that it matters), we could always take the trade with the 49ers for Pick #43 and grab 9. That'll be our next topic to vote on.

But I gotta know that we've locked 46 in here before I send it in.

Do it! 
Totally on board for the trade up as well.

Edited by diehardlionfan
Add
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

pfff

prior to last year, I had 18 years of my own Meryl Streep Tampa Bay version (FYI thats 5TH GRADE TIL PRESENT)

so, no , not tired of winning 😂

but definitely jealous of the fervor & participation in the Lions War Room for sure

18 years?

Talk to me at 50+ years. 🤠

• Like 4

Okay yall im headed out for a few hours. those are my picks. i love the trade up. if not I wonnt be upset. so many good guys. i have faith in yall. 

#9, #46, #24, #22, #64, #67, #40, #58, #41,  #73, #74, #82, #83, #86, #97, #92

Edited by NFL_Fan

Wow guys, knew this would do well with TL but sheesh it's almost like the old days. (Almost...)

I'm just trying to follow along mostly and there's pages!!!! Can I get a recap or something just to know what you guys got going on? I don't wanna spend 30 mins reading... 

Even if it's just a PM.

Good job fellas.

Edited by SimbaWho
  • Like 1

(Pick #41) : After Jeffrey Okudah's sudden and unexpected "trade demands" (something about not wanting to eat kneecaps), and the lack of living, breathing bodies at the position, we knew that we had to address the CB position at some point in the draft. Asante Samuel Jr. was a guy that the Lions' staff had an interest in from the beginning, and the combination of fit and talent makes him a hard prospect to pass on here. He'll join Amani Oruwariye and the electric, dynamic (checks roster)... Mike Ford... to help jumpstart the Lions' defensive rebuild.  

D-0028 ASANTE SAMUEL JR, CB, FLORIDA STATE

Samuel-Kneecaps.jpg

• Like 5