Loki - Disney+ - Season 2 Confirmed

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

This season has been outstanding and I gotta say I’m a little surprised at just how ambitious this finale was. It maximized time travel story elements in ways we’ve never seen and managed to do it in under an hour. Impressive. 

reminded me of the DS ending, some of my favorite Doctor Who episodes and other stuff like that.

Always love time used that way.

14 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Great series and I love Loki’s character arc.

He always struck me as someone who wanted his family to be proud of him but went about it completely the wrong way.

Now when they would all be most proud of him they can’t see it.

burdened with glorious purpose!!

Truly tragic in that regard. Ugh!

The "For you. For all of us." line really got me. An amazing callback to Thor and how far Loki has come.

Edited by seminoles1

16 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Truly tragic in that regard. Ugh!

The "For you. For all of us." line really got me. An amazing callback to Thor and how far Loki has come.

I'm fairly certain Thor will find out how far he's come in the next avengers movies. 

Unfortunately I also have a feeling the avengers movies may be the last time we see Hiddleston as Loki. 

And btw I just have a feeling he'll be in them, as far as I know there is no current confirmation on Hiddleston being in anything going forward I just doubt he's done quite yet...I think they want to let Thor see the new Loki.

I really liked the finale, I thought it was very well done and the whole show is pushing WandaVision for my #1 of the Disney+ shows. I think that Loki Season 2 hit the landing a whole lot better, but the WandaVision overall concept was just so strong and some of the episodes with the sitcoms well. 

I'm with people thinking that we'll have a limited amount of Loki left. I could see after Secret Wars, Loki in Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars, that we get a kid Loki if they decide to go with a Young Avengers route.

• Like 1