News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, more like the trade deadline bc right now his value isn't any better than when he was hurt. He has to prove he can be better than he was in 2021 to increase his trade value this year. The only way to do that is to have him play for us for a month at least this season but, if he looks good, I have a hard time believing Ron will trade him bc Ron while frustrated with Chase wants Chase to succeed.

But if you don't trade him you better plan on franchising him and then likely losing him the next year.  

6 hours ago, offbyone said:

But if you don't trade him you better plan on franchising him and then likely losing him the next year.  

It all depends on what he does this year. We can't really say, it's anyone guess. If he plays well he could get a huge extension, if he doesn't well let him walk & take the comp pick if he's good but not great he's probably getting franchised while they try to come an agreement.

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

It all depends on what he does this year. We can't really say, it's anyone guess. If he plays well he could get a huge extension, if he doesn't well let him walk & take the comp pick if he's good but not great he's probably getting franchised while they try to come an agreement.

Assume he plays great.  I think the big question mark is whether he will sign an extension here unless it resets the market.

I don't think I would risk that question mark.  If he has trade value, I trade him.

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

So I decided to watch some highlights of our DL. One of the games that showed was the away game against the Giants. Nick Gates was getting beat like a drum. Albeit it was against our DL, it still wasn't very encouraging. 

From what I’ve heard -but it’s w/o pads & all that - Gates was well ahead of Ricky Stromberg. 

I think you should keep in mind that you’re watching “highlights of our DL” so of course it’s going to be their best plays against offensive lines. That doesn’t mean that Gates didn’t have plays he played well on too.

Edited by turtle28

6 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

You can find a dozen articles out there from several sources "proposing" a trade of Young to the Colts. No substances to it as you noted . 

One I like said Ryan Kelly,  a 2024 5th and a 2025 2nd for Young - Yeah baby !

Ryan Kelly is a walking injury. He's also 30, so he’s 6 years older than Chase. No thanks.

6 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Just read an article via CBS and it has the Colts as one of the possible trade destinations. It has 7 possible teams. 

They're just scenarios of teams that could use him. There’s nothing stating that Washington is trading Chase.