News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

29 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Has there ever been a football analyst who's gotten so far knowing so little like Matt Miller? Like, his lack of knowledge surrounding players is astounding. 

“Not great arm strength” for the guy who completed the longest pass in the air last season no? Or top 5?

somethint like that

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

“Not great arm strength” for the guy who completed the longest pass in the air last season no? Or top 5?

somethint like that

I just watched a Carolina highlight where h "flicked" it from the opposite 37 to the 2. I think that's 61 yards in the air. I'll take it . Loved Heiny but don't think he could have gotten it there .

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Has there ever been a football analyst who's gotten so far knowing so little like Matt Miller? Like, his lack of knowledge surrounding players is astounding. 

Very different prospects.  McCoy has no arm but got by not just because he had some moxy like heinicke but because he understood the mental game- grasping coverages, going through progressions, etc.  

Howell only overlaps in that he is a gamer.  Howell has the arm but needs to develop the mental game.  

• Like 1

On 5/8/2023 at 7:51 PM, lavar703 said:

No, the guy has BS’d his way to now being on ESPN, it's ridiculous & his takes are almost always way off base just like this one.

On 5/9/2023 at 8:38 AM, RSkinGM said:

I just watched a Carolina highlight where h "flicked" it from the opposite 37 to the 2. I think that's 61 yards in the air. I'll take it . Loved Heiny but don't think he could have gotten it there .

Definitely agree. Howell has a hose & he's built like a running back. He's a threat as a zone read/QB draw guy in short yardsgw bc of that too which will he an welcome added feature to our offense that we haven't had since RG3 as a QB red zone running threat. I wouldn't be shocked if Howell has 5 rushing TDS or more to go along with his near or over 25 passing Tds this year.

The Commanders announced the signing of three members of their draft class as their rookie minicamp played out on Friday.

Fifth-round pick K.J. Henry, sixth-round pick Chris Rodriguez, and seventh-round pick Andre Jones all agreed to four-year deals. Four more draft picks remain unsigned, including first-rounder Emmanuel Forbes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Jonathan Allen COMPLETE 2022-23 Season Highlight | 2X PRO BOWLER 🎖️

Couple really good shots of our new Center getting destroyed by Allen. Also @7:05 he shed Trent Williams block like he was average. Thank goodness we got this guy locked up.

• Like 1