News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

14 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

People constantly take my words out of context, be better.

Make your context better then. Saying Rivera sucks for signing a backup LB while praising other backup LBs that are as poor as he is is weird. 

14 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Me saying that a guy is a veteran who can help young linebackers & is a good run defender is exactly defending their signing. I'm just pointing out the few things they do well. 

But they don't do it well. They can do things sometimes to a mediocre level. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Make your context better then. Saying Rivera sucks for signing a backup LB while praising other backup LBs that are as poor as he is is weird. 

But they don't do it well. They can do things sometimes to a mediocre level. 

I've been making the same points for years. It's not my fault you can't follow along.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2023 at 9:03 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

There’s a player I’m very interested in seeing on the field at that’s Tariq Castro-Fields. I’m hoping he can be the DB that they’re looking for and has good size at 6’1” 200 lbs. 

I think it was clear they liked him a lot. They like Wildgoose & he’d be good if he can cut down on the penalties. They obviously like the development that Danny Johnson made last year as they re-signed him & they have Christian Holmes who they like as well.

All that being said, I’d like to see them add a CB w/in the first 3 rounds who can hopefully ply in the slot & then another late round guy who is a special teams guy that they can also develop.

On 3/24/2023 at 7:19 PM, MikeT14 said:

makes sense to me. I’m guess there’s less than a 30% chance Samuel is on the team next season. Keeping him around for another season under contract makes sense. 

I sure hope that Brown makes a jump in his development & has a good offseason & preseason. It’d be nice to see him dominate every preseason game like he did that Titans game. 

Then, yeah I could see them moving on from Samuel after his contract is up. When they do that though, my guess is they draft either a big WR or a WR/RB/return man type to replace Samuel & how they use him.

Edited by turtle28

I think the district is off base here with this comment. People love the hits that Rivera, JDR & the Marty’s have made but that doesn’t excuse the mess they made of the OL last year after trading for Wentz which meant they had to cut Flowers & the fact that up until this point they haven’t found an answer at QB which has been a problem since Alex nearly died after breaking his leg in 2018.

Edited by turtle28