Washington OTC at #74, you make the call. (#19 JOK, #51 W Davis)

MikeT14

Pick at #74  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who are we taking at #74?

• Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina
    • Davis Mills, QB, Stanford
    • Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse
    • Kelvin Jospeh, CB, Kentucky
    • Tay Gowan, CB, UCF
    • James Hudson, T, Cincy
    • Cade Johnson, WR, South Dakota
    • Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC
    • Paulson Adebo, CB, Stanford
    • Trey Sermon, RB, Ohio State
    • Pete Werner, LB, Ohio State
    • ArDarius Washington, S, TCU

Not sure I’d take Kelvin Joseph with our 1st 3rd round pick but he’s worth taking a flyer on at some point in the mid rounds. He has all the tools & talent to become a starter but needs to mature and needs development. The immaturity he’s shown at times is a red flag for me. He’s inexperienced but his upside is very high. Good mention PH.

1 hour ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Cisco. Smart!

Can't vote again. But I'll say Werner.

I like Cisco a lot too! I like all the top safeties. We may take one of the FS prospects in round 2 or with our first 3rd round pick this year and I’d be happy with the selection. I voted Werner but I do have most of these guys going around the same time.

Edited by turtle28

Had to go with Werner. We basically have nothing at LB. I’m at a point where I’d be happy with Collins/JOK/Davis in the first and Jabril Cox in the second. We badly need LB help and there’s some talented ones. Also, we might be able to get Dylan Moses with one of our thirds. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Had to go with Werner. We basically have nothing at LB. I’m at a point where I’d be happy with Collins/JOK/Davis in the first and Jabril Cox in the second. We badly need LB help and there’s some talented ones. Also, we might be able to get Dylan Moses with one of our thirds. 

If we could get Dylan Moses with one of our  thirds, that would be awesome. I have no idea why he’s falling but he can play. 

4 hours ago, taylor made said:

Tore his ACL and didn't look as good in 2020 because of it

You’re right, I do know that. He was still a good starter on one of the best defenses in the nation. Usually ACL’s take two years till players get back to what they were. I hope that happens for him.

Edited by turtle28

4 hours ago, Woz said:

If the board looks like that at the top of the 3rd, Washington would be fools not to trade up with either Jacksonville or the Jets.

While I understand the thought, I like all these prospects too. They’re all good & we could use any of them.

Edited by turtle28