Round 1:  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Bengals select

• Ja’Marr Chase
    • Penei Sewell
    • Kyle Pitts
    • Trade down

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

Lapham has very reluctantly "guessed" that the pick will be Chase, although you can hear the want for Sewell with every fiber of his being.

He has a pretty good track record to IIRC.  

Bengals love first round WR's.  The right guy is there.

Watch someone jump up #4 and take him tho

5 hours ago, theJ said:

He has a pretty good track record to IIRC.  

Bengals love first round WR's.  The right guy is there.

Watch someone jump up #4 and take him tho

Word is the Falcons are shopping Julio. They may take Chase at 4 even without a trade. 

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

I posted this in the mock contest, but it should be noted that Tobin was present at LSU's Pro Day, while Taylor only made two trips.... To Florida and Oregon.  Is the decision made, and Zac has to weigh in if Chase is gone at #5?

Yes.  I think the order of Chase/Sewell/Pitts is locked in, but i'm sure they did their due diligence.

12 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Pretty sure it's Chase. Not what I would do, but he's a great player and should make our offense deadly. 

Chase
Higgins
Boyd

There's a lot to like there, and the premise doesn't make fixing the offensive line (at least league average) an impossibility.

10 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Chase
Higgins
Boyd

There's a lot to like there, and the premise doesn't make fixing the offensive line (at least league average) an impossibility.

The offensive line depth in this draft and the signing of Rieff makes this ok. I'd like to upgrade at least one of the guard spots, but xsf and Spain are passable i guess. 

Still, we're in trouble because our interior starters are really decent back ups so the sooner we go offensive line the better.