UDFAs

Kiltman

No surprise 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Grimes and Newman are the headliners IMO.

yeah both were good gets, Newman one is great. Can’t help but wonder how high he could’ve gone if he didn’t opt out or stayed. Like Grimes’ skillset, should help.

On 5/14/2021 at 3:10 PM, Scalamania said:

I also like Ausbon - I think he's got some potential. I think the opt-out killed his draft stock. 

Got any comparisons or some promising thoughts on him?

On 5/14/2021 at 3:20 PM, Folesadelphia said:

I think Newman and Grimes both make the team. Maybe Jack Stoll makes it after we ship Ertz.  Its really strange to me that they didn't sign any DBs in UDFA. There were a few available I would have thought they would've kicked the tires on.

I didn't follow Newman like Ausbon. Newman really that good? Like NFL backup good or possibly take Hurts job or net us a first rounder good?

On 5/14/2021 at 3:20 PM, Folesadelphia said:

I think Newman and Grimes both make the team. Maybe Jack Stoll makes it after we ship Ertz.  Its really strange to me that they didn't sign any DBs in UDFA. There were a few available I would have thought they would've kicked the tires on.

They are an entire roster of UDFA level DB’s. What is one more really gonna do?