β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ 2021 Eagles Draft Thread β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ | A FOOTBALL DUDEZ DRAFT

Kiltman

B8kyLF2.png

Draft thread....don't tip the picks unless everyone doesn't care.
Use the spoiler feature (the eyeball)Β 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  HOWIE SZN Boys

Z3oNeNs.gif0iYzmPU.gif
ssbbn7o.gif2efA2iI.gif

Β 

May the Paye be ever in your favor

OIP.qZ31REOy00D9Mt37ORGsIQHaFW?pid=ImgDe

Β 

Β 

Look...Howie is already selling Lurie on trading up into the top 10 for him now....
L1TMRed.png
Β 

• Like 2

Feel like we're gonna trade up for one of the big 4, giving up like pick 70 to get to 9 just to stick it to the cowboys. Which I will be mad about since I don't think any of them are worth trading up for because one will be there at 12. Only way I trade up is if Pitts or Chase fall far.

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Feel like we're gonna trade up for one of the big 4, giving up like pick 70 to get to 9 just to stick it to the cowboys. Which I will be mad about since I don't think any of them are worth trading up for because one will be there at 12. Only way I trade up is if Pitts or Chase fall far.

You don’t need to give up 70 to get to 9 per TVC. You can flip flop 70 with a 4th and get there. Something like thatΒ 

59 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

If we draft Kwity Paye just give me a 24 hour ban or I am going to get perma-banned.Β 

I think the only way he is the pick is if Surtain, Horn, Waddle, Smith and possibly even Slater are all gone. I think they like him but he is at the bottom of their tier list. That is what Adam Caplan said on ITB this morning. If that doomsday scenario hits and they cant move back and they take him I won't break stuff but if they take Paye over the big 4 if you will that will suck

19 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think the only way he is the pick is if Surtain, Horn, Waddle, Smith and possibly even Slater are all gone. I think they like him but he is at the bottom of their tier list. That is what Adam Caplan said on ITB this morning. If that doomsday scenario hits and they cant move back and they take him I won't break stuff but if they take Paye over the big 4 if you will that will suck

Pete, I'm telling you right now. Ban me.Β 

• Like 1