2021 NFL Draft Discussion (No Spoilers!)

Louis Friend

4 hours ago, jrry32 said:

If I were the Lions, I'd be working to find a trade up to get my hands on Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah. If they could come away with JOK and somebody like Amon-Ra St. Brown or D'Wayne Eskridge at the top of the third, that would be one hell of a start to the draft.

This is my thought as well.  But there are a few guys I really like in the 2nd if he goes in the first pick or two.

JOK

Christian Barmore

Azeez Ojulari

Trevon Moehrig

Asante Samuel Jr.

Elijah Moore

Ronnie Perkins

Jabril Cox

Quin Meinerz

Alim McNeil

Carlos Basham

I'd move up to pick 33 for JOK, maybe a couple spots for the next group of three and then sit tight for any of the others. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

This is my thought as well.  But there are a few guys I really like in the 2nd if he goes in the first pick or two.

JOK

Christian Barmore

Azeez Ojulari

Trevon Moehrig

Asante Samuel Jr.

Elijah Moore

Ronnie Perkins

Jabril Cox

Quin Meinerz

Alim McNeil

Carlos Basham

I'd move up to pick 33 for JOK, maybe a couple spots for the next group of three and then sit tight for any of the others. 

Out of that group, I like a lot of them. However, I think Barmore would be the guy I want the most. I really want the interior DL fixed.

Just now, LionArkie said:

Out of that group, I like a lot of them. However, I think Barmore would be the guy I want the most. I really want the interior DL fixed.

I sort of agree, but I think JOK is just a better player.  I had barmore as an early 20s prospect, JOK as a top 15.  But I'd gladly take either. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I sort of agree, but I think JOK is just a better player.  I had barmore as an early 20s prospect, JOK as a top 15.  But I'd gladly take either. 

So how upset will you be if JOK and Barmore are there at the Lions pick and they went Barmore?

4 minutes ago, LionArkie said:

So how upset will you be if JOK and Barmore are there at the Lions pick and they went Barmore?

I wouldn't be upset, both are great values.  Just sayng I would prefer JOK, especially because I feel its a bigger black hole on our D and I see JOK have a Darius Leonard impact.  But I still would be all for either one of them. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

If we can manage to come away with JOK somehow this draft could be on path to get my 1st A+    Still a lot of guys I like , I don’t want to get myself to excited for JOK.  

Yeah, I think JOK is exactly what the new regime would like to see at the LB position. Landing him in the 2nd would be fantastic.

• Like 2