2021 NFL Draft Discussion (No Spoilers!)

Louis Friend

WR, Terrance Marshall Jr.

CB, Asante Samuel Jr.

LB, Nick Bolton

S, Trevon Moehrig

DE, Carlos Basham Jr. 

CB, Kelvin Joseph

OLB, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

OT, Sam Cosmi

OG, Wyatt Davis

OT, Laim Eichenberg

DT, Christian Baremore

11 guys, 2 of the 11 have to be there when we select. This is kind of my order (or bid board) of who I'd pick.

12 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Bears gave up slot of picks. FO trying to salvage their jobs? 

I’m not sold on Fields but either way they hurt themselves in picks or he busts. 

I know I shouldn’t say it’s but no QB coming out of there recently has panned out. Don’t wanna say system QB but I will say OSU has so much talent that it makes it easier for QB there compared to some of these other schools like BYU

1 hour ago, SimbaWho said:

WR, Terrance Marshall Jr.

CB, Asante Samuel Jr.

LB, Nick Bolton

S, Trevon Moehrig

DE, Carlos Basham Jr. 

CB, Kelvin Joseph

OLB, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

OT, Sam Cosmi

OG, Wyatt Davis

OT, Laim Eichenberg

DT, Christian Baremore

11 guys, 2 of the 11 have to be there when we select. This is kind of my order (or bid board) of who I'd pick.

I’d add Dymani Brown and both Moore’s to that group as well.  Campbell the corner from Georgia is intriguing as well.  Nixon seems to have fallen on just about everyone’s board

11 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

I’d add Dymani Brown and both Moore’s to that group as well.  Campbell the corner from Georgia is intriguing as well.  Nixon seems to have fallen on just about everyone’s board

nixon is 2nd rd though. before offseason was like 4-6 rd. then won that awardd and shot up a bit in my research. still like osa over him for some reason 

15 minutes ago, ManeLine said:

Say the Lions took Elijah Moore in the 2nd, would anyone be upset if they doubled up and took Nico Collins in the 3rd?

I’d rather grab Marshall in the 2nd and grab a slot guy in the 3rd like Rogers, St. Brown, or the kind from Purdue if he slides