2021 NFL Draft Discussion (No Spoilers!)

Louis Friend

Just now, Louis Friend said:

League Media: TEs are the safety nets for QBs and difference makers in the passing and run game!!

Detroit media: Joe Fauria does impressions!!

didnt he start with like 6 TDs? then hurt himself playing with his puppy??? lollll

• Like 1

Just now, NFL_Fan said:

hahahahahaha when we thought Ricardo Silva was going to be a stud from training camp...

There were so many camp superstars who didnt make the team.  We all just dreamed that one day we would hit on that late round pick.  Chris Greenwood, Johnny Baldwin, David Kircus.....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Zaven Collins showed up at Tulsa at 220lbs. 215 is not some terrible weight. JOK is pure muscle. 

6064f34d39ca4.image.jpg?resize=1200,800

It's not like he's tall and lanky and fragile. I think people get too caught up in numbers especially around draft time. JOK is SOLIDLY built. He's a playmaker. He's my highest rated player left by far. I'd think about moving up for him.

Yeah, he checked in at his Pro Day at 6'1.5" 221 pounds with long arms for his size (33"). I think he's a studly Will and perfect for the modern NFL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Yeah, he checked in at his Pro Day at 6'1.5" 221 pounds with long arms for his size (33"). I think he's a studly Will and perfect for the modern NFL.

I wanted him if we traded down to 12-15. I'm going to be heartbroken when he goes day two right before the Lions. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

I wanted him if we traded down to 12-15. I'm going to be heartbroken when he goes day two right before the Lions. 

that's my fear as well.  Honestly I hope are on the phone trying to move up a little to grab him.  Speed and playmaking ability would be nice to have those on defense since the last staff was adamantly apposed to it.

So who are you guys talking yourselves into?  Are there any players that you are starting to talk yourselves into that are maybe a little lower on your boards?

For me it might be Terrace Marshall.  I think he has potential to be our WR1 if we take him.  The dude is good.