Day 2: Rounds 2 and 3

Titans fan 617

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I assume they’re drafting him as a safety, which is fine. Safety is a need.

Yeah I'm worried where he fits in this defense. He's not fast enough to play pure man. Maybe you keep a safety over top. Maybe he play a Malcolm Butler type role. If they figure it out he is the type a guy who sees significant snaps as a rookie

I’m convinced Julio is a Titan lol. Not addressing WR yet is head a scratcher. Now we’re hoping somebody will fall to us in the 4th. 

Everybody finna stack the box and triple AJ all game lol. 

Edited by 615finest

2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

think we wanted Brown and Tremble who both were taken before our pick.

I heard we liked Collins too but Texans got him right before us

Yeah that's the problem when everyone knows you need a pass catcher. All the teams in front of you take one. Everyone knew we wanted Tremble and Brown. That why you have to address needs before the draft

ok

My yearly  "I don't get some of you all during the draft" soapbox/high horse moment. lol And I'll see myself out after.

Many of you hated how we handled FA, especially with corner and WR. 
Every year, Robinson rarely picks players that "you" wanted or thought was the right pick. You like the guys, but you had someone else rated higher.

In FA you wanted to spend on a WR. And said that a drafted WR couldn't be depended on. 
Now....upset we didn't take one or the one you liked. Yes there is a difference between an 1st round WR and a 4th round WR. But this is a deep draft at WR, seriously. 

Every pick we've picked so far were spots that we all viewed at "needs."  or GLARING holes as some of you called it. 
It's not the order you wanted so it's a disappointment to some and a failure to others. 

Free to feel and react how you want. I don't get it most times. Maybe its me getting older and just understanding how the draft works better, in that its unpredictable and Titans selections are always not really what the fans predicted or wanted.

We loved so many drafts in the past. Drafts filled with DGB's, Justin Hunters and the likes. 

Anywho. that's my thing. 
It's the draft I enjoy it. We got some good players with a chance to get more. 
Defense is really going to be different. 

• Like 3

I am reading everywhere that there is still a lot of interesting wrs still out there. And I wouldn’t be surprised if we trade for a vet either. I am not going to panick over picks, you never know how players will pan out. It is good that we have two swings in the third and fourth to make up for possible misses. It is nice to see they are strongly addressing the d, because we all know too many positions needed flips after last year. Hoping Rice can come in and bang heads in the middle because that is something we are missing for sure.

• Like 1