2021 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

The board is just bland right now.  Nobody I must have.  Gute wouldn't do it though.

If we weren’t picking so damn late in the 5th I’d bite on that 2022 3rd idea you floated out there.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

The board is just bland right now.  Nobody I must have.  Gute wouldn't do it though.

Understood. I didnt spend a lot of time researching things this year, but one thing I did pick up is that it was considered a shallow draft.

1 minute ago, chillparsi1 said:

I've always wanted one GM to start with a 7th and trade for the year after's 6th and then keep doing that until it net a first

TT did that one year actually. I’m all for it as well.

Just now, Leader said:

Understood. I didnt spend a lot of time researching things this year, but one thing I did pick up is that it was considered a shallow draft.

I don't think it's any deeper or shallower than any other year's draft.  It was strong at WR, CB, and OT.  EDGE was pretty bad, DL was even worse.  Solid RB draft, strong QB draft.  Poor TE draft outside of Pitts.  IOL is an average draft.  S might be a tad deeper than usual.

2 minutes ago, chillparsi1 said:

I've always wanted one GM to start with a 7th and trade for the year after's 6th and then keep doing that until it net a first

Always sounds good in theory.  Problem is teams are reluctant to move future picks.

5 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Yeah I legitimately can't believe we passed on Barmore 

Freestyling in run defense in the pros just isn't going to fly. Him consistently bailing on the combos to chase stats had to scare the **** out of a ton of people. 

Just now, CWood21 said:

I don't think it's any deeper or shallower than any other year's draft.  It was strong at WR, CB, and OT.  EDGE was pretty bad, DL was even worse.  Solid RB draft, strong QB draft.  Poor TE draft outside of Pitts.  IOL is an average draft.  S might be a tad deeper than usual.

Dam. Killing me with details :)