NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

17 minutes ago, battle2heaven said:

DC in name only basically, as Allen will still run that defense. But takes another DC role off the table. 

He may still run the defense, but NO's offense is atrocious, and if he spends all his time on the defense, he'll get fired after next season.  Not that this is Saints' Forum, but there's a reason why Payton never let Pete Carmichael have full control of the offense (he did call plays at times and for parts of the season, but it was never full-time).  

5 minutes ago, swede700 said:

He may still run the defense, but NO's offense is atrocious, and if he spends all his time on the defense, he'll get fired after next season.  Not that this is Saints' Forum, but there's a reason why Payton never let Pete Carmichael have full control of the offense (he did call plays at times and for parts of the season, but it was never full-time).  

That's a Saints reporter.

• Like 1

Sean Payton: “There’s a demeanor with George [Paton] that reminds me of Mickey Loomis in a good way. Very steady. I’ve always respected the teams he’s been a part of. . . . It’s a small industry but particularly in our case. We hit it off kind of right away.”

excuse me...? you respected the Vikings...?

didn't show on the field, a**hole.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/02/06/sean-payton-on-george-paton-we-hit-it-off-right-away/

• Like 3

4 hours ago, battle2heaven said:

So Cardinals have them all as zoom

Kafka - Tuesday

Flores - Wednesday

Aranumo - Friday

This thing might drag out until next week if they still want to talk with Gannon.... Vikings will be held hostage for another week.

I love making reverse jinxes. LFG

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Wilks going to SF is a great hire for the 49ers, but I wonder if it means that Ryans is taking some coaches with him?

I imagine he might try to take guys like Daniel Bullocks (S) or Johnny Holland (LB), who he worked with the entire time he had been in SF.