2021 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

1 hour ago, Bianconero said:

Probably our two toughest games...TB and away to Buffalo both the last two games. I actually feel the schedule is pretty decent to be honest. Really liking the week 5 game obviously!! 

My range for what I think is realistic for us is 6-11 or 7-10.

A lot of new and young pieces. Cant expect them to hit the ground running. They will take their punches this year. Saleh, LaFleur, Wilson, etc. will all have some WTF moments. But that's part of learning.

So IMO if we go 5-12 or worse, we did worse than we should've.

If we go 8-9 or better. I think we exceeded my expectations. 

Sorry but I hate these London games. I was hoping they would not go back after COVID but the NFL is a ll about the money so they want the NFL in London. I think we end up in the 4-13 range. I just don't have high hopes this year. I usually think oh we can hit 500 or close too but I don't see us any where near 500. I think if we win 6 games that would be a big improvment. I know people are all over Saleh and think he can do great things but most great HC fail in their first HC job. I'm still worried about Zach Wilson too and how he handles real pressure with bigger faster guys coming at him. Can he make the right read fast or is he going to pul the ball down and get crushed with a sack or trying to run with it. His body is so small I donlt know if he could make 17 game starts. He has very narrow shoulders which mean he can't add that much more weight. I guess I'm trying a new thing and having very little positivity beacsue I'm tired of my hopes being crushed year in and year out. 

48 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Sorry but I hate these London games. I was hoping they would not go back after COVID but the NFL is a ll about the money so they want the NFL in London. I think we end up in the 4-13 range. I just don't have high hopes this year. I usually think oh we can hit 500 or close too but I don't see us any where near 500. I think if we win 6 games that would be a big improvment. I know people are all over Saleh and think he can do great things but most great HC fail in their first HC job. I'm still worried about Zach Wilson too and how he handles real pressure with bigger faster guys coming at him. Can he make the right read fast or is he going to pul the ball down and get crushed with a sack or trying to run with it. His body is so small I donlt know if he could make 17 game starts. He has very narrow shoulders which mean he can't add that much more weight. I guess I'm trying a new thing and having very little positivity beacsue I'm tired of my hopes being crushed year in and year out. 

4-13 then someone is getting fired. This is a wins business. 

I don’t want to be overly optimistic but looking at the schedule, the improvement in the squad/coaches I genuinely think we will be around the 8-9 wins mark. Obviously luck and health will play a huge factor but I think we could surprise a few this year.....

Cue week 5 when we haven’t won a game and I’m ready to go on a murder spree in London. 

1 hour ago, xenajets said:

I don’t want to be overly optimistic but looking at the schedule, the improvement in the squad/coaches I genuinely think we will be around the 8-9 wins mark. Obviously luck and health will play a huge factor but I think we could surprise a few this year.....

Cue week 5 when we haven’t won a game and I’m ready to go on a murder spree in London. 

Jack the ripper lol