2022 NFL Draft Talk

lumberjackchris

What portion of the draft will be picking?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What portion of the draft will be picking?

• Top 3
    • Top 10
    • Top 15

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

If we get the panthers pick, I’m. It opposed to going o-line at 3 and taking a WR at 6. Might be a few spots high for a WR but it gives us the best in the class 

I’d actually look to completely correct the defense - get Derrick Brown and Brian Burns on the DL, draft Kyle Hamilton and Sauce Gardner at 3/6.

Immediate impact upgrades along the DL and in the secondary. Blacklock and Greenard round out a revamped DL, Justin Reid heads up a very young and talented secondary.

Lovie has his most talented unit since his 06 Bears team, and they continue growing as a young unit with a veteran, defensive minded HC… use the collateral in 2/3 etc to build an offense that can manage tempo - let the defense win games, look to 2023 to build up that shootout O.

• Like 3

On 3/12/2022 at 3:12 PM, Pastor Dillon said:

If we get the panthers pick, I’m. It opposed to going o-line at 3 and taking a WR at 6. Might be a few spots high for a WR but it gives us the best in the class 

I'd rather we go one more year seeing if Nicco Collins can be a good number 2.  Like ET said, I hope we can use the 6th pick on a defensive player.  I actually might consider Stingley at 6.  It's worth the gamble. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I'd rather we go one more year seeing if Nicco Collins can be a good number 2.  Like ET said, I hope we can use the 6th pick on a defensive player.  I actually might consider Stingley at 6.  It's worth the gamble. 

I'd be fine with Stingley. My dream would be trade Watson to the Panthers and get their 6th pick, trade Tunsil to the Bengals for the 31st pick + some pick next year, take a tackle with the 3rd pick, take the best defensive player at 6 (Hamilton, Stingley, Thibs), and use the 31st on BPA. I think with Nico and Cooks, we're in a decent spot at WR, we just need a viable option in the slot. I wouldn't mind taking a shot on Braxton Berrios who could play in the slot and is an all-pro returner. 

• Like 1

I think with Tunsil on board, and Howard showing he’s a better fit at OT, we’re not tacking a OT at 3.

Now if we get the 18th pick from the Saints, I would love my boy Kenyon Green to play G. He’s played all 5 positions at aTm, and he’s a dog in the trenches. 

That being said, I think it’s best defensive player available at 3, unless Caserio has a group of guys and can find someone that wants to trade up a couple of spots 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

I think with Tunsil on board, and Howard showing he’s a better fit at OT, we’re not tacking a OT at 3.

Now if we get the 18th pick from the Saints, I would love my boy Kenyon Green to play G. He’s played all 5 positions at aTm, and he’s a dog in the trenches. 

That being said, I think it’s best defensive player available at 3, unless Caserio has a group of guys and can find someone that wants to trade up a couple of spots 

Agree with you on the offensive line. We need to give Howard a full season at RT and quit messing with him at G. Also think it has to be BPA on defense, especially with Lovie as coach. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LORK88 said:

Agree with you on the offensive line. We need to give Howard a full season at RT and quit messing with him at G. Also think it has to be BPA on defense, especially with Lovie as coach. 

All of our signings and moves point to Kyle Hamilton…

• Like 1