Fantasy Football 2021

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Bullish in standard. Meh in ppr. Preferred flex with rb2 upside and fill in

Yea I'm in a standard league, wondering if Pick 40 squeezes all the value out of him with no where to go but down

With Dobbins out and Michel in, the guys I want to take in Round 3 & 4 are falling fast and those 2 picks were thin for me as is. Really going to have to count on guys taking QBs early and taking RB/WRs I really dont want

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So what do we do with Gus Edwards if Dobbins is out for the year?

Im wondering what I do on the waiver since I just DRAFTED Dobbins last week hahah

Larry Rountree, Tevin Coleman, Damian Williams, Malcom Brown (I already have Gaskin) or Qadre Ollison or Darrel Williams?

Im in shambles.

Edited by AkronsWitness

Call me crazy but I think Edwards will be better than Dobbins would have been. The gap between Edwards and whatever is much wider than Dobbins as him. I think he’s a 3rd-4th rounder right now. 

Only concern is that they could sign someone else. 

Edited by sammymvpknight

Keeper league. Everyone keeps 3 players without penalty. Standard scoring and 16 teams, so RBs are at a premium in the larger league. 

We use a non-traditional draft format where the first two rounds do not snake to try and ensure parity from year to year, i.e. if you have the worst record last year, you pick 1-1-16-1-16-1 etc 

I pick 12-12-5-12-5-12 etc however due to a historical trade, I have the 3rd overall pick instead of the 12th. I swapped first rounders with a struggling team late last season. So I’m picking 3-12-5-12-5-12

My keepers are Aaron Jones, Mike Evans and Julio Jones.

I really want to take a RB at 3 because the RB depth will fall off a cliff but is it really worth giving up an elite WR (move Julio to FLEX) to draft a meh RB2?

For context the best players in the draft pool at Najee Harris, Austin Ekeler (likely picked 1-2) and Gus Edwards at RB, whereas at WR you’ve got Stefon Diggs, AJ Brown and CeeDee Lamb

With my second round pick I’ll be looking at a RB along the lines of James Conner, Leonard Fournette or Kenyan Drake compared to WRs like Gallup, Courtland Sutton, Brandin Cooks.

Im telling myself that I can go RB at 3 and get a decent WR in the second round to have 3 starting WRs, but the devil in me really wants to shoot for the moon with a potential elite WR in Diggs/Brown and then hope to get lucky on a RB pickup.

thoughts? 

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Call me crazy but I think Edwards will be better than Dobbins would have been. The gap between Edwards and whatever is much wider than Dobbins as him. I think he’s a 3rd-4th rounder right now. 

Only concern is that they could sign someone else. 

I don’t think it’s crazy at all.  I expected Dobbins and Gus to be in basically 55/45 timeshare. Gus is a really, really good RB (though Dobbins was exceptional and had the potential chance based on his talent to be talked about as one of the best). 

With Dobbins out, Gus’ share of the pie gets exponentially bigger.   Can’t think of anyone viable out there (assuming no trade) that would supplant Gus. I think he’s going to have a fantastic season and well worth a 3rd/4th round investment.

15 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Trade offer 0.5 PPR

My: Derrick Henry

His: Saquon and Keenan Allen

thoughts?  Booker is still on waivers if that matters 

depends on how you feel about Saquon coming back from injury.  I would do that trade if you think he will be playing early. in a 0.5 PPR league I prefer Barkley over Henry. 

24 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

depends on how you feel about Saquon coming back from injury.  I would do that trade if you think he will be playing early. in a 0.5 PPR league I prefer Barkley over Henry. 

He has both Ceedee and Cooper.

would you still have the same thoughts if it was Lamb instead of Allen?

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Im wondering what I do on the waiver since I just DRAFTED Dobbins last week hahah

Larry Rountree, Tevin Coleman, Damian Williams, Malcom Brown (I already have Gaskin) or Qadre Ollison or Darrel Williams?

Im in shambles.

Id snag up Tevin Coleman, Everyone is on Carter right now but it seems like Tevin Coleman is the starting back for now in NY, Hes injury plagued but its a new year and who knows what happens. I think hes being severely overlooked right now.

52 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Trade offer 0.5 PPR

My: Derrick Henry

His: Saquon and Keenan Allen

thoughts?  Booker is still on waivers if that matters 

As someone mentioned before it depends upon how you feel about Barkley coming back from injury but I would take that trade with ease. Id take Allen over both CeeDee and Cooper.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Id snag up Tevin Coleman, Everyone is on Carter right now but it seems like Tevin Coleman is the starting back for now in NY, Hes injury plagued but its a new year and who knows what happens. I think hes being severely overlooked right now.

Thanks, have a waiver claim in on him right now.

I cant believe the season hasnt even started and Im already scrambling for RB depth. With Dobbins gone, having to rely for a full 16 games on Chubb/Gaskin with McKissic/Coleman/Stevenson as my depth bloooooooooows. 

If Chubb/Gaskin go down at any point I am beyond screwed

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1