2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Dream offseason: Sign Adams, Sign a RT, Draft a LB or CB in the 1st, Draft a Speedy outside WR in the 2nd to be our #2, Draft a Center or Guard in the 3rd. 

Looking more likely than unlikely that we ditch Hayward. Hayward did well in Bradleys scheme, but in Graham’s scheme he’s likely burnt toast at his age. 

We don’t have a LB that can do man coverage to save their life either, something Graham also likes to do. Diablo is decent in zone. Neither Perryman or Diablo can do man if their life depended on it. 

We are going to need another corner opposite Mullen (and even Mullen is not a proven product). Rookie CB likely doesn’t even play much in 2022, but we are thinking 2023 here. 

Devin Lloyd. 

Man, I like Graham and I wasn't easy on Gus, but I wish we weren't changing so schematically, considering we drafted and signed a ton of guys for....wait for it.... Gus' scheme 🙄

24 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Devin Lloyd. 

Man, I like Graham and I wasn't easy on Gus, but I wish we weren't changing so schematically, considering we drafted and signed a ton of guys for....wait for it.... Gus' scheme 🙄

Almost all of those guys are free agents. The only ones that aren't (Ngakoue and Perryman) should transition without issue. There are actually more players on the roster who were brought in for Guether's scheme.

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah, always hyped up beyond belief, and rarely deliver. Julio panned out as a Top 5 guy, but he’s a rarity. 

I loved Cooper, Jeudy, Ruggs coming out… going to take a lot for me to pull the trigger on another Bama WR. The fact is they are surrounded by talent making them look way better. 

true but they all are also solid wrs.. ruggs was on his way.

burks still my #1 and remember, Jameson Williams was on Ohio State too lol

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Devin Lloyd. 

It is just what we do.  Thankfully we only had 1 year of Bradley building and drafting.  Should be an easier transition.

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah, always hyped up beyond belief, and rarely deliver. Julio panned out as a Top 5 guy, but he’s a rarity. 

I loved Cooper, Jeudy, Ruggs coming out… going to take a lot for me to pull the trigger on another Bama WR. The fact is they are surrounded by talent making them look way better. 

Cooper objectively panned out, Ruggs on the field worked, Julio borderline HoF, Smith did great as a rookie. In fact it can't find a player who busted as Jeudy has flashed even with injuries and no QB

11 hours ago, mct288 said:

Maybe not top 5 guys, but Cooper and Jeudy are solid and great at route running. I’m still high on Jeudy. Smith and Waddle are both very good too. Ruggs was well on his way. 

Bama is pumping out good receivers. 

For real, very odd post by him. Like almost directly wrong 

2 minutes ago, Jraider91 said:

Cooper objectively panned out, Ruggs on the field worked, Julio borderline HoF, Smith did great as a rookie. In fact it can't find a player who busted as Jeudy has flashed even with injuries and no QB

Cooper is good but farrrr from great and super inconsistent. Trading him for a 1st was highway robbery. Ruggs isn’t in the league anymore, regardless of reasons. Jury still out on Jeudy. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Cooper is good but farrrr from great and super inconsistent. Trading him for a 1st was highway robbery. Ruggs isn’t in the league anymore, regardless of reasons. Jury still out on Jeudy. 

Cooper has 7k yards nearly 50 TDs, he is a very good WR and is ridiculous to pretend hasn't succeeded. If any of the receivers in the 1st have his career they are great picks. 

Waddle, Smith, Jones, Ridley all successful. It's actually remarkable how consistently good their WRs have been, would expect way more busts. You're 100% wrong 

I wonder if Jordan Davis is in play at 22. Under Gus Bradley I could never see that happen but with Graham he tends to like the bigger guys inside. In 2019 Dolphins drafted Watkins obviously smaller then Davis but then when he got to the Giants he turned around the career of Dalvin Tomlinson and got him paid and had Dexter Lawrence as well. 

Those two guys where there before he got to the Giants but looks like he likes the big guys in the middle and Jordan Davis would be a hell of an anchor inside. 

14 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Davis is purely a 2-down DT correct? Everything I am seeing screams one dimensional run stopper. He projects to be a great one no doubt, but with little pass rush potential and conditioning issues, I truly wonder how high in demand he'll be.

No interest in him in the first 

That's one of the worries with Davis and a valid one. Would think this offseason will be huge for him to cut some weight. But I was just connecting the two because of his profile fits what Graham tends to like based off the players he has coached during his time as a DC.

8 hours ago, Jraider91 said:

Cooper has 7k yards nearly 50 TDs, he is a very good WR and is ridiculous to pretend hasn't succeeded. If any of the receivers in the 1st have his career they are great picks. 

Waddle, Smith, Jones, Ridley all successful. It's actually remarkable how consistently good their WRs have been, would expect way more busts. You're 100% wrong 

Stop box score scouting. Cooper completely disappears when games get tough. I would not touch Cooper with a ten foot pole. Fringe Top 25 WR. 

Waddle just finished his rookie year, we have no idea if that guy is good or not. It’s not like he was anything remotely close to JaMar Chase. 

Calvin Ridley has literally had one good year. 

Everything I have said is accurate. You are literally overrating flashes and potential.